Drop Your CV Here
Preferred Education Qualification :
Bachelor in any technical field
- RHCE certified
- Troubleshoot system/ network problems.
- Research and develop / deploy new hardware / software related products and features to implement the highest level of Technical support.
- Administer ( Test/ Setup/Deploy/ Monitor/ Rescue/ Migrate) Linux servers and network system.
- Maintain server and client related security system.
- Facilitate solutions for recurring problems.
- Analyze and manage software and hardware support
- Coordinate with clients.
- Good Command over Linux commands.
- In- depth knowledge of Linux servers ( DNS, SMTP-IN/SMTP-OUT/POP Mail DHCP , Web, Database, Authentication, Log, Backup etc.)
- Extensive scripting abilities ( Bash, perl, csh, ksh, etc)
- Working experience in database like MySQL / Oracle/MsSQL, handling Web control panel.
- MCSE preferred
- Configure and maintain Domain controller
- Managed and created Active Directory accounts, network shares, and printing services
- Deployed and administered Microsoft SQL Server in standalone and clustered environments
- Resolved issues related to Windows, application, virus isolation, and removal, storage and hardware configuration problems
- Performed daily duties including answering internal support calls, Data Center walkthroughs, system health checks and event notification
- Deploy and manage Exchange, IIS.
- Perform other jobs as assigned by the supervisor.
Knowledge in following areas would be an advantage.
- Deploying open sources software like ( MRTG , Cacti, Nagios, open NMS etc.)
- Mikrotik device, PHP with MySql, Active Directory and Exchange server.
- Handling Blade/ Rack/ Chassis servers.
- Virtualization technologies( VMware/ Citrix/ Zen) and TCP / IP networking
Similar work experience is preferred but FRESHERS are also encouraged to apply.