Drop Your CV Here
Manager Sales and Marketing
Job Location : Pokhara
Preferred Education Qualification : Masters
Experience : 5 Years and More
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities in the given sector. Provide guidance and leadership to subordinates towards the achievement of the maximum profitability and growth. Accountable for key accounts management, sales target achievement, and revenue generation.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of short and long term strategic business goals.
- Analyze market trends, recommend changes to existing marketing and business development strategies.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plan to penetrate new markets by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Develop and enhance business relationships fostering existing and prospective clients.
- Manage multiple projects, prioritize work and balance strategic and tactical issues.
- Responsible for appropriate administration, monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison with various department.
- Assist Marketing Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations and closing deals. Conduct regular coaching and counseling with them to build motivation and selling skills.
- Build and maintain a high performance culture in team. Serve as a lead facilitator for high volume accounts. Take the lead role to solve customer conflicts.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- At least 4 – 5 years of work experience in sales and marketing preferably in IT sector.
- Ability to establish relation with the corporate clients.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Positive mind with can do attitude. Must set an example to Marketing Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills and work habits.